Make Money 2000 takes online privacy extremely seriously and we will actively protect the privacy of the users of the web site.
- Email Addresses: We collect no names and email addresses of site users.
- Web Server Traffic: We record information about how people access the web site and this includes your IP address (or DNS), your browser, and your operating system.
- Email: Email sent to the site is considered property of this site but we will attempt to receive your consent if we decide to publish it.
- Comments: Comments left on the site are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove comments or edit them due to errors, inappropriate comments, or blatant self-promotion. We won’t censor comments. As for email addresses included in the comments, these are left at the discretion of the commenter.
- External Links: The web site contains many links to other sites and due to the constantly changing nature of the Internet, we make no promises as to the reliability of those sites or their privacy policies.
Update as of May 14, 2008:
The privacy of our visitors to Free Money Finance is important to us.
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit Free Money Finance, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Update 21-11-17: This site runs Google Adsense and collects data, etc. in compliance with their policies. Here’s a recent update that applies to this site.